6.1.12

DIY: Part 4 Flower Crowns


I know, Rookie hit up this DIY like nobody else ever. However, this is done with a different technique to attach the flowers. OoOOo aren't you excited now?

What you need:
Head bands (ones with holes in them work best)
Fake flowers that are detachable from "stem"
Glue
Good scissors or pliers

Once again, the Dollar Tree is a great place to get the flowers and headbands.   

As you can kind of see from these pictures, I wrapped wire (the stems) around the head bands and attached a flower to either side of it to keep the stem in place. I started from the two points farthest from each other and worked in so that the last two flowers attached were right next to each other. Then I glued the flowers onto the old stems.

Voila! Flower flower crown!

I was thinking about spray painting the leftover leaves gold and using them to make a sort of greek god crown ~sometime in the distant future

10 comments:

Emma said...

This is a really neat method! It looks a lot more tidy underneath, I should give this a try :)

Unknown said...

So cool :)


My blog
xx Michaela

Sara said...

Ooh I love this! Great guide!

Carissa Clark said...

i have made many flower crowns and they still never get old. LOVE.
Thank you for sharing :)

Catarina said...

Thanks for your comment :) amazing diy, I really like it! x

Anonymous said...

A really nice headband :)
Thank you, your comments

Ellinor Forje said...

Every girls should own a tiara. Love the flowers. Thanks for posting and feel free to drop by me too.

Emma Lavelle said...

So pretty! i want to make these for all of my friends this Spring xx

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

LOVE this DIY idea! So Frida Kahloo esque! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Those are really pretty! x




http://queenevie.blogspot.co.uk/